Walking Down Memory Lane

Dear Sufi,

Posing time on Sunday afternoon! Cuteness!!

Mula2 Sufi malas layan Mama

ok mood posing dah datang....showing off your hello kitty hair clips

A you're so Adorable!

"Mama amik gambar muka happy"

"Mama, muka gayang pulak"

"muka mengantuk pulak". tapi macam muka berangan je nih!

Geram lah kat Sufi nih!

Anyway, since we desperately in need of saving for our next trip, the first step that we should do is..avoid shopping malls! Hmm..and where would that be...

TING! My hang out place after school! Central Market aka CM aka Pasar Seni.

Wah it sounded like I was a budak nakal je kan. Well, CM used to be my transit after school - if I took the public bus. From school, I often take Intrakota 41 transit in CM and hop on into Intrakota 14 to get home. So while waiting for bus 14, I strolled around CM or take a peep at the paper shop, hmm I forgot the name of the shop. 

When I was in Form 2, after I badly scored in my Mathematics, Nenek sent me off to a tuition center no other than...Kasturi, just opposite CM. So lagi la banyak kenangan manis kat CM tu..sama2 naik bas ngan Syai! Dari start naik sampai Syai turun, pot pet pot pet ketawa tak hengat dunia! The makciks often get annoyed with us. Nak tido pun tak boleh asyik dengar dua orang ni ketawa terkekek2! Sambil berdiri pulak tu! Kalau naik bas from BBGS (naik depan McD) aunty Syai siap bawak keluar buku siapkan homework karangan Puan Sharifah bagi. Ahh the good old days!

Sigh... there are just plenty of sweet memories. Just to mention a few...

Accidentally met with my favourite boyband and got their autographs jotted in my book with my collection of newspaper/mag cuttings of them. They were hanging out at the Mamak shop just below Kasturi. We shook hands, had a light conversation and told us they will be performing at Muzik-Muzik that evening. Together with aunty Farah Wahida, we left tuition way earlier than we supposed to (Aunty Syai tak minat kat diorang). Haha ponteng sebab nak tengok Kumpulan Shades! I was drooling on Iznul. Haha minat giler kat beard dia. Hmm, did I got married with someone with beard? *wink wink*
 
Usha budak2 lelaki masa tunggu bas. Oh yea...which brings back memories of two boys. Boy No 1 - a St Johns boy. He usually gets the seat as he boarded the bus before CM. He was a fan of Clark Kent. He had a handmade file which was covered with Clark Kent images all over! Koya superman la mamat ni - very neat and stylo from top to toe, Metro kot. Memang excited bila dapat naik bas ngan mamat ni. Sampai sudah Mama usha dia. Tapi yang sedihnye, dia tak pernah usha Mama. Perhaps once in a while an innocent glance from him. Kalau tiba2 bas tu penuh, Mama tengok aje lah dia dari luar. Boy No 2 - only can see him on Sunday afternoon after my tuition classes. He's a skinny and tall boy. If boy no 1 if handsome, boy no 2 is cute. Tinggal kat Batu 4 - can see his house from the main road. I sat beside him once and I barely move :p After sometime, I saw him with his girlfriend. A scene that crushed my heart. Haha. Sangattt...After SPM I bumped into him again (in the same bus) he looked different - rough at the edges. He didn't notice me. Oh boy.

Moving on!

Cop. Kejap. There's one more.

The first two years in UTP were just awesome! Almost every week I will go back to KL. From UTP toMedan Kidd on Friday afternoon and came back on Monday morning (jalan macam robot sebab class starts at 11am). Again, transit kat CM. I'll walk from Pudu to CM and spend my PTPTN money (opppsss!). Ada aje la yang Mama akan beli. From bags to batik dresses to small collectibles. Memang Mama sangat rinduuuu time tuu!!!! Sorang pun sorang janji enjoy! Kalau balik ngan Nurul pun best. Pusing2 CM. Nurul akan ajak pegi kedai cassettes and mintak latest posters. Usha snickers. 



*Smiles*
 
Papa memang best! Papa pun suka jalan-jalan macam Mama. He agreed when I suggested to take Putra LRT just like we used to do :) Coming back after more than 7 years, the place has changed a lot. Lets take a look!

 
Taken from inside Putra LRT

Oh Kuala Lumpur. I love this song - Kotarayaku by Altimet & Noh Hujan

Papa setia melayan Sufi dalam Putra LRT

Dah sampai destinasi!


Apa kes AFK ni!

Kasturi Walk. Dulu takde lagi...just walkaway biasa je

Main entrance of Pasar Seni
Kedai buku ni la yang during school/uni holidays Mama akan datang naik bas 14 and pinjam a few books. Yes, you can rent the books with returnable deposit.

Interesting but where and when would I use these?

Animal figurines coin purse

Little India. Ni pun baru. The goods are very pricy suitable for tourists.
Menikmati karya si pedagang seni. Sekarang semua dah dikumpulkan kat luar pasar seni.


Kat sini la usually Mama tunggu bas

Kalau dah terdesak baru Mama naik Metro 91 but I usually wait for 14 sebab lagi comfy.
Jalan2 kat Kasturi Walk
3 flavours at RM6 - choc, vanilla & durian
Puas hatiiii lah tuuu... biasanye kena catu.
Worth it sebab memang large portion. Layannnn
Banyak sangat colours sampai tak beli satu pun
CM trademark I would say
Hari yang panas so sangat best minum air kelapa.
Eh! Macam Papa lah :p




scribbling thoughts and feelings onto grafitti walls.   
Cik Mek dahaga rupanya...banyak btol minum sampai tergelak!
Tunggu train nak balik umah
Muka budak penat
Like daughter like father
It was so much fun! fun! fun!


Good to bring you back to one of my favourite place!


Love,
Mama

Comments

Popular Posts