Takde Mood
Dear Sufi,
I am not in my best mood this week. Kepala serabut. Asyik lapar and makan manis. Tekak rasa loya. Thanks to the bulan mengambang sekali sebulan. I usually have a smooth sailing week. Not this month I guess. I'm not busy at all at office this week. My project schedule has been pushed again and we're still waiting for a new build to continue our testing. Even with all the time in the world I have this week, I am not in the mood to update this blog. I've uploaded the photos from our weekend activities with your Mokcik-mokcik, but yet to write up the stories. Tengok takde mood nak tulis.
Love,
Mama
I am not in my best mood this week. Kepala serabut. Asyik lapar and makan manis. Tekak rasa loya. Thanks to the bulan mengambang sekali sebulan. I usually have a smooth sailing week. Not this month I guess. I'm not busy at all at office this week. My project schedule has been pushed again and we're still waiting for a new build to continue our testing. Even with all the time in the world I have this week, I am not in the mood to update this blog. I've uploaded the photos from our weekend activities with your Mokcik-mokcik, but yet to write up the stories. Tengok takde mood nak tulis.
Love,
Mama
Comments
Post a Comment