It Was A Date!
Dear Sufi,
I had a back to back midnight movie date with Papa last Sunday night. I've chosen The Bridesmaid - wanted to watch something fun and relaxing. I cried. The show ended at 2.30am. Papa selected another movie shortly after that. We Bought A Zoo. I cried but this time a lilttle bit more. I liked it. It was then 4.30am.
It was all romantic watching two movies in a row in the dark. Resting our heads on the big bean and you're sound asleep in the middle of us. Blissful.
Now, who says you need to go out to have a romantic date with your husband?
I LOVE ZAMIR. I LOVE SUFI.
Love. Love. Love.
It's all about L.O.V.E
Mama.
I had a back to back midnight movie date with Papa last Sunday night. I've chosen The Bridesmaid - wanted to watch something fun and relaxing. I cried. The show ended at 2.30am. Papa selected another movie shortly after that. We Bought A Zoo. I cried but this time a lilttle bit more. I liked it. It was then 4.30am.
It was all romantic watching two movies in a row in the dark. Resting our heads on the big bean and you're sound asleep in the middle of us. Blissful.
Now, who says you need to go out to have a romantic date with your husband?
I LOVE ZAMIR. I LOVE SUFI.
Love. Love. Love.
It's all about L.O.V.E
Mama.

Comments
Post a Comment