Ada-ada Aje!

Dear Sufi,

Sufi!!!! It's a week to our long awaited vacation! Well, at least for me lah since Mama is the very the kemaruk wants to have a long vacation - other than balik kampung!

I am excited yet worried. I was thinking about it long before. Allah kan sentiasa menguji hambaNya.

So a couple of weeks ago I received a call from Tok Lang and Tok Anjang (hmm... I have not told you about this lagikan? absentminded pulak doh!). Anyway, of all the dates in the world and for freaking 21 years, they'd set Oct 6th for the harta pusaka gathering and hearing. Haishhhh... Berbelah bahagi hati Mama. My conversation with Tok Anjang pun very intensed. I'm pissed off and he must be extra pissed of with me! And I received several test messages from him - I need to be there. Aduh la... so after discussing with Pak Long and Mak Ngah Ida, we've agreed only Pak Long will attend it on our behalf. Takkan nak burn je ticket flight, entrance fees to the parks and hotel deposit??? :(

Hmmm... Sufi pulak not feeling well these few days. It's been two weeks I think. After you've recovered from flu, you had diarrhea pulak. Mild one but lingered for a few days. Please, please Sufi stay healthy! Badan pun Mama tengok dah susut. Cian asyik yak aje :( Makin petite la.. Mama je tak berapa nak petite. Sufi asyik cakap perut Mama buncit je! Wekkk :p

Kita merancang, Allah yang menentukan. Semoga ada rezeki kita sekeluarga bercuti tuk percutian ini.

Esok kita ada wedding reception Aunty Wanie @ Sangkot Place. So tak dapat Sufi pegi school trip to Dorani Homestay @ Sekinchan. The itinerary memang menarik tapi takde rezeki nak pegi la this time Sufi. Perhaps nanti kita boleh ajak Papa pergi sana?

Sufi...cepatla berisi balik! Awak halus mulus la!

Some random photos!

School trip pegi buat Pizza. Mama and Papa tak ikot.

My homemade ayam goreng for dinner.
Haha gambar lama. May 6, 2006. Dating kat Putrajaya. Tu jerawat tension Papa tak ajak2 Mama kawin! :p
Taken June 4, 2006. Kat mana ek? Lepas balik kawin Jasni ke? eh ke time kat Genting?

Yang!!! I love you! eeee sombong! Nyampahhhhhh. wekkk :p Bukan nak pujuk! weeekkkkkkkkk :p
Sufi yang pujuk :D Sayang Sufi banyak2!

Love,
Mama

Comments

Popular Posts