Model Hatiku
Dear Sufi,
Pose Pose Pose! I'm loving it and you're loving it!
Tak lepas camera dari leher Mama last week..! And for that..a lot of photos are in queues to be uploaded and stories to share with you. Since I'm currently busy at work and busy preparing your StoryCards in 3 days time before the due date, so let's just relax back and enjoy the photos...
It was Saturday evening, waiting for Papa to come back from Johor. You just got up from a two hours sleep (Yes! Mama berjaya paksa Sufi tido!) and you were watching the birds at the sliding door. I quickly pulled out my camera and brong you out and we strolled around the neighbourhood - which I didn't do for such a long time. Habis satu Taman Kamariah kita pusing! I showed you places where I used to wait for my school bus, places where I used to cycle with Mak Ngah Ida :) The same trees and plants are still there and brought me back my childhood memories :) I must say you had a great evening walk and and as we approached Nenek's place, we saw the pickup truck parked outside. Sufi, Papa dah balik!!!!!
Pose Pose Pose! I'm loving it and you're loving it!
Tak lepas camera dari leher Mama last week..! And for that..a lot of photos are in queues to be uploaded and stories to share with you. Since I'm currently busy at work and busy preparing your StoryCards in 3 days time before the due date, so let's just relax back and enjoy the photos...
It was Saturday evening, waiting for Papa to come back from Johor. You just got up from a two hours sleep (Yes! Mama berjaya paksa Sufi tido!) and you were watching the birds at the sliding door. I quickly pulled out my camera and brong you out and we strolled around the neighbourhood - which I didn't do for such a long time. Habis satu Taman Kamariah kita pusing! I showed you places where I used to wait for my school bus, places where I used to cycle with Mak Ngah Ida :) The same trees and plants are still there and brought me back my childhood memories :) I must say you had a great evening walk and and as we approached Nenek's place, we saw the pickup truck parked outside. Sufi, Papa dah balik!!!!!
Smiles.
You were trying to occupy yourself with one thing after another..so the laundry bag pun jadilah penghibur hati! Just look at how adorable you are! I'm thankful that you're such a happy girl and asyik nak bergurau je all the time! Papa lah yang tak jemu2 sejak Sufi baby asyik bergurau and ketawa2 dengan Sufi! :) which reminds me..the other day as I was asking you to make some pose and different smiles..
Mama: Sufi, senyum macam Papa.
You gave a very wide and sepet eyes smile!
Mama: Sufi, senyum macam Mama pulak.
You toned down the smile and eyes a bit more serious.
I laughed. Memang betol! Pandainyeeeee anak Mama ni!
You were trying to occupy yourself with one thing after another..so the laundry bag pun jadilah penghibur hati! Just look at how adorable you are! I'm thankful that you're such a happy girl and asyik nak bergurau je all the time! Papa lah yang tak jemu2 sejak Sufi baby asyik bergurau and ketawa2 dengan Sufi! :) which reminds me..the other day as I was asking you to make some pose and different smiles..
Mama: Sufi, senyum macam Papa.
You gave a very wide and sepet eyes smile!
Mama: Sufi, senyum macam Mama pulak.
You toned down the smile and eyes a bit more serious.
I laughed. Memang betol! Pandainyeeeee anak Mama ni!
Uuuuu... After my big dissapointment towards the dirty and unmaintained lake, I was surprised to see it was planted with new trees and the lake was amazingly cleaner and clearer! We could also see lotus floating! I'm so happy with the changes I'm seeing! But I still can easily spotted some plastics bags and rubbish around - but at least a lotttt more lesser! Which I immediately looked at Papa,
Mama: Hmm..berapa lama lah boleh tahan bersih macam ni..Ni pun dah ada sikit2 orang dah start buang ni..
Papa: Susah la dah mentaliti diorang macam ni..bukan kisah je.. Tapi kotor2 pun ramai je yang datang..
Mama: Yang, jom kita start buat program sukarela nak? Promote kebersihan taman ni..contohnye..each person kutip 5 sampah...Kalau dah 20 org...banyak dah tu..
Papa: Kita patut bawak ranting kayu ke or besi panjang and tajam tu..sambil jalan cucuk je sampah2 yang ada...
Then, we meet a chinese man and we exchanged our views on this topic.
Hmm..I think for a start we should try as Papa suggested. Mana tahu, bila kita start ada yang follow..or at least orang yang tengok tu..terfikir and segan nak buang sesuka hati..
Tiba2 Mama teringat kat pencucuk besi BBQ tu.. hehehe..
Mama: Hmm..berapa lama lah boleh tahan bersih macam ni..Ni pun dah ada sikit2 orang dah start buang ni..
Papa: Susah la dah mentaliti diorang macam ni..bukan kisah je.. Tapi kotor2 pun ramai je yang datang..
Mama: Yang, jom kita start buat program sukarela nak? Promote kebersihan taman ni..contohnye..each person kutip 5 sampah...Kalau dah 20 org...banyak dah tu..
Papa: Kita patut bawak ranting kayu ke or besi panjang and tajam tu..sambil jalan cucuk je sampah2 yang ada...
Then, we meet a chinese man and we exchanged our views on this topic.
Hmm..I think for a start we should try as Papa suggested. Mana tahu, bila kita start ada yang follow..or at least orang yang tengok tu..terfikir and segan nak buang sesuka hati..
Tiba2 Mama teringat kat pencucuk besi BBQ tu.. hehehe..
Ok next entry will be the visits to Mak Ngah Ida's place with Atuk and Pak Long followed by my vist to Aunty Zaira's, my teamate at work.
Till then.
Love,
Mama
Till then.
Love,
Mama
Comments
Post a Comment