June Resolution.
Dear Sufi,
We are back from kampung Papa! You had a super great time and got way too spoiled by your aunties! I'll dedicate a special entry later in the week :)
Sufi,
Yeay! June has finally arrived! My resolution for this month - EAT HEALTHY & EXERCISE.
I've pampered myself too much with food - unhealthy food and without proper exercise. Just a couple weeks back, I even thought I had a minor heart attack (gasp!) and quickly googled for symptoms of heart attack among women. I was shaken to learn that I fit 80% of those symptoms!
Nausea. Checked.
Uncomfortable pressure and squeezing in the center of the chest. Checked. It happened twice.
Back and neck pain. Checked.
Anxiety. Checked.
I'm only 30! Gulp! So I texted Pak Long and his reply went like this...
Heart attack does not usually occur in healthy menstruating ladies. Hormones protect u all. U have to wait 10years after menopause to earn one..
I told Papa. Papa advised me to start my regular jog again. Since Ramadhan is just less than 2 months away, it'll be a good start for me - yes, I need to replace my puasa!
As a start, I had a full cream milk and roti ikan bilis for my breakfast. My lunch for today was 4 vege dishes (terung, bayam, cauliflower & kacang panjang), papayas & plain water.
Hopefully, hopefully and hopefully I'll not get defeated by my own resolution and most importantly by my colleague, Hoi who's sitting in front of me - satay lah..rojak for teatime lah...chicken foldover lah (I ended up having ayam goreng McD spicy at 4pm all by myself just to satisfy my own craving!).
So my resolution will impact YOU and PAPA's diet too since I'm cooking! Hmmm... what do I cook for tonight then? Your Cik Ah and Cik Teh are staying at our place so I need to consider them too! :)
Till my next post, my bidadari.
Sayang Sufi banyak-banyak!
Mama.
Comments
Post a Comment