Friday Lunch

Dear Sufi,

Today, had a quick lunch with Baby Hannah and the rest of the aunties at Kenny Roger's, Tropicana. We had a good laugh and catching up with our lives :)

Baby Hannah :)

Aunty Zaira dah kurus!

Aunty Sha buat paksa rela press conference on her resignation.

Aunty Sha geram tengok Hannah


Babies and kids are just drawn to her. Baby Hannah senyap and tido bila Aunty Shahrini pegang.

Hannah and Mummy

Aunty Zaira...another a month plus to go before she comes back to work!

Meeting baby Hannah reminds me of my overwhelming week I had the week before....

Wednesday
I had lunch with Aunty Yayzah at Fat Spoon. She suddently gave me her mobile phone. I look at the photo. Positive. 7 weeks. I shed some tears. Tah pape :p
Thursday
I was going through FB and saw a comment on Kak Nisa's wall (my second cousin). She replied me - 7 weeks.
Friday
I gave my flickr link to Aunty Min Si (my project lead at work) through ST, and she told me she was 13 weeks.
Saturday
During our meet up with Aunty Che Wan and Aunty Intan, Aunty Che Wan simple spilled it out to us - 14 weeks.
 
Four great news in four consecutive weeks!
 
And today, I chose to hold my camera instead of the baby. . . .hmm?

Love,
Mama

Comments

Popular Posts