Late to Work!

Dear Sufi,


I came late to work today.
I started off my car engine. I saw a butterfly. I turned off the car engine.
*Grin*

One of my common catch. It always fly low but this morning it was really busy feeding nectar from the purple flowers - which gave me a great oppurtunity to take good close up photos. But.... arghhh  I was struggling with my focus again! Geram!

But I did had a great time...I was humming in my head - You're So Fine by Guba featuring Yuna while I was taking the photos.

I even saw the big-white-light yellowish butterfly, a species that I find it very hard to catch because it fly high and fast. I told myself that'll be an impossible attempt.

Great morning. I was smilling all the way to my office :)
 

So these are some of the outcome - maybe one or two that I'm satisfied and a few total failures.








Aik salah focus subject pulak..

The closest I can get...tapi blur terus..adeh


Last week at Tok Abah's place...

Papa: Yang! Katak. Amik gambar! Amik gambar!
Mama: Haa...nah..awak la amik..takut. awak la amik...

Click! click! click!
Papa sengih all the way..konon nak challenge Mama la tu..aduyaiii..perasannye pun!

Mama: Yang..amik close up dari depan pulak..kat muka dia...angle shot tu penting Yang..
And Papa gave a senget smile.

Tadaaaa... ni la katak yang selalu mendiami kasut2 kat rumah Tok Abah.... dan selalu buat Cik Su menjerit!
 



Di - si anak Angsa perliharaan terbaru Tok Abah's

Ni Papa punye kerja. Cicak hasil pemberian anak murid Cik Ngoh yang diletakkan atas kepala Sufi

A cow at the ladang getah just beside your new Ayoh Ngoh's house

Nampaknye kali ni semua gambar2 haiwan lah Sufi :)

Love,
Mama


Comments

Popular Posts