No Title

Dear Sufi,

This photo was taken last Tuesday morning. You had one of your longest night sleep (because Papa was not around) and woke up to a fresh morning with a big appetite. Yummy - a slice of Gardenia bread with Nenek's assorted fruit jam :)


I'm happier now because you've started to eat the vegetables again. You can now eat the  broccoli around 3-4 florets without fuss. And you eat the spinach especially when I put them into the omelette and some cauliflower. 

"Mama! Sufi makan sayur! Sufi boleh tekan button lift kan, macam Mama ngan Papa!"

Yes, that's your motivation now! To grow taller so that you can press the lift buttons! 
 
Sufi, you ate more healthy food when you were younger. Your everyday meal at the nursery was porridge that I made for you a night before and I usually threw in shallots, chicken, carrots and broccoli. 

I hope I can cook better and healthier meal for you and Papa! Which reminds me of our simplest father's day celebration yesterday. I prepared two simple dishes without using oil!

Masak Lemak Cili Padi Ikan Masin Terubok Sarawak

Mangga Muda Masak, Baby Bayam celur and Sambal Belacan Mama-kena-banyak-improve-lagi-according-to-Papa :) Itu pasal sambal belacan tu sengaja di blur kan :p

Love,
Mama

Comments

Popular Posts